Saturday 28 February 2015

Lush Blogger Event//26.02.2015//Easter Range





I was lucky enough to be invited to Lush Chelmsford's first ever blogger event on Thursday to take a sneaky peak at the new Easter products which became available in stores the next day. 




I worked in Lush Chelmsford over christmas so it was lovely to be back and to see some of the old team! As always, the staff, Wendy, Sam, Nathan and Ross were extremely welcoming and supplied us with snacks including Oreos, Rainbow Drops & Pringles for the Vegans, although I was surprised that I was the only Vegan there! 





During the event we were invited to take a look around the store, take photos and generally mingle & meet other bloggers from the area. I was really pleased that this gave me a chance to take a look at the new Mother's Day products too which were just as spectacular as expected; I may have even made a little purchase! 

Once we had settled in, the Lush team went through a show and tell about the new Easter collection, they included demonstrations and product info. We were able to smell and even try some of the products. The range included three bath bombs, a bubble bar, two soaps and a brand new shower jelly! Lush have certainly kept up the high quality of their products and everything from the new range looked & smelled amazing!

The team even got us to have a 'Jelly race' where we all took a bit of shower jelly and lathered it up, the person with the most lather won....My girl Hannah at HannaTalks won! 

The team then introduced us to some of their new perfumes which was a nice bonus as I had been meaning to check them out anyway! I think my favourite was All Good Things as I loved the woodiness of the Cedarwood oil. 

After this we were invited to make our own Butterball bath bombs which I was overly excited about as it is something I had never done before; I can't wait to use mine! 

At the end of the event, Lush were super generous and allowed us to pick two products from the new Easter range to take home and try. I chose the Pot o' Gold shower jelly as I love a good shower jelly & I was drawn in by the glitter, which also explains why the other product I picked was the Golden Egg bath bomb! The Golden Egg has a very uplifting scent with Bergamot oil and Sweet Wild Orange oil. The outer layer of the egg is also a bath melt so it will make the bath water gorgeously creamy and moisturising. The Pot o' Gold shower jelly is a sweet scent, almost like butterscotch, with orange peel, pineapple juice, Fair trade vanilla and Myrrh Resinoid. I'm really excited to use these products & will let you all know my thoughts.

Finally, I brought myself a cheeky little gift; I know I'm not a mum but it was too cute to resist. I picked up a Mother Superior bubble bar from the Mother's Day range, which shares the same scent as the all year round bath bomb, Sakura. I have heard really good reviews about this product so am eager to try it out! 






















I would just like to say a final big thank you to the team at Lush, you're all so fab and were excellent hosts! Thank you for inviting me and being my favourite Lush store! 

Pop into a Lush store and check out the new range! What are your favourite products?

If you don't have a Lush store nearby then you can pop over to their website: https://www.lush.co.uk/



BB
For The Oceans




2 comments:

  1. how cool! looks like you had a good time :)

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun! Really appreciate the Lush team for inviting me! Hopefully there will be some more events like this in the future!

      Delete

Bex//boolie-blog.blogspot.co.uk