Friday 20 May 2016

Brighton & Book Writing

I'm back! Seriously, I am this time.

Did you all miss me? I certainly missed this, but I just didn't feel like I had the motivation/creativity to create posts with decent content that would keep you all interested. Luckily, I've recently had a burst of creative energy and in the last week I've actually picked up a pen & paper and managed to get some ideas together! So, here's a few things you may have missed whilst I've been 'away'. 

Firstly, I now live in Brighton and I could not be happier or feel more settled with my living situation. My flatmate is a total dream and is also vegan which makes my life so much easier! 

I'm still working at Lush however, I am in a better position now and working a lot more hours. As great as Lush is, I am still trying to plan my career path which will hopefully involve writing and animals. 

Finally, I'm writing a book! It's a fictional novel, and that's all you guys need to know right now. The plan is to keep up to date with this blog so that you guys can follow me on my writing journey.

That's all for now, thanks for your patience and expect to hear from me soon! 

Bex


What I'm listening to: Sugar - System of a Down
What I'm reading: Dorothy Must Die - Danielle Paige
What I'm eating: Mint Choc Chip Almond Dream Ice Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bex//boolie-blog.blogspot.co.uk