Sunday 30 August 2015

Goodreads; Yes Please!

Ladies and Gents, I am always behind with the times as I seem to live in my own bubble and I would not be surprised if you all already knew about what I'm going to talk about in this post. My new favourite website; Goodreads!

I recently discovered goodreads.com and instantly created an account. I have made a conscious effort to read a lot more than I have over the last six months and whilst on my hunt for book recommendations I stumbled upon the incredible and exciting world of book blogging/BookTube. This was when I decided to incorporate more book posts on my blog. 

It was surprising how many of my friends are already using Goodreads and I'm not sure why I had never noticed it before! 

For those of you who may not know, Goodreads is a website that people use to document what they have read/are reading/what they want to read; People leave reviews and can recommend books to their followers. There is even a Goodreads app so you can input your reading entries whilst on the go.

I feel that this virtual book community is something that I have been searching for and I am 110% sure that I want to be part of it! I only hope that you, as my readers, will enjoy hearing about/reading about my literature interests as well as the usual posts. 

If you want to add me on Goodreads follow this link: My Goodreads 

I instantly set myself a reading goal for 2015 and as I've only just started, I've got some catching up to do so, I'm off to read!


Bex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bex//boolie-blog.blogspot.co.uk