Friday 28 August 2015

Veganism meets UK Grime

I have wanted to write this post for such a long time but I just couldn't find the right angle to go with or the right moment. The time has finally come for my JME appreciation post.

If you are not a fan of UK Grime then this post may seem irrelevant to you but just hold on in there, it may well be worth it. 

A Grime artist with a big passion for animal rights; JME uses his fame as a platform to educate the masses about Veganism and how it can benefit us as humans, the planet we live on, and most importantly, the animals. I hold so much respect for him as I do anyone who uses their voice to speak up for those who don't have that option. 

JME mentions Veganism in his songs more times than I can count on my hands and he uses his Twitter account to spread the message far and wide; he is so dedicated to the cause and always educates fans that question him. 




So whether you are a fan of his music or not, if you have any interest in Veganism and living a cruelty-free lifestyle then I suggest you pop over to Twitter, find @JmeBBK, and hit that follow button cause this guy says it like it is and has got his priorities right. 

Personally, I would like to thank JME on behalf of the animals that he saves every day.

Bex

P.S If you have never listened to JME's music and want to try something new you can listen to his latest album Integrity under my 'What I am listening to this week' section. It's a banger.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Bex//boolie-blog.blogspot.co.uk