Wednesday 27 May 2015

Cruelty Free Empties

I've seen some people share these on YouTube/their blogs but I've never seen a cruelty free one....please share if you have found one. So these are my cruelty free empties for the past couple of months, of course Lush is to be expected!






Jasmine and Henna Fluff-Ease hair treatment

First up, this hair treatment from Lush I love so much that I already have another one waiting! I have spoken about this product previously in another post, vegan conditioning products; Lush cosmetics, and as I have said before, it makes my hair feel so soft and so shiny. It is also particularly handy now that I have henna'd my hair! I will be using my next pot and will probably purchase more.


Eau Roma Water toner water

Surprise, surprise, another Lush product! Toner water is something that I kind of force myself to use as I know it's good for my skin but sometimes it feels like a bit too much effort, oops! I must admit I do like the feeling of the toner on my skin however, I'm not a very floral person and this product contains Rose and Lavender water therefore I think when buying a new toner water I may try one of the others that Lush do.

Snowman shower jelly

Correct me if I'm wrong but, shower jelly is something that I have only seen in Lush and it's definitely a fun one. I like the concept of shower jellies and I also think they work really well. This one was obviously a Christmas limited edition therefore I can't get it again unless it reappears in stores next year. The jelly was shaped as a snowman which was very festive however, I wasn't overly keen on the scent; blackcurrant and carrot just wasn't my thing.




Eyes Right Mascara

Next up is the Eyes Right mascara from Lush and this has become a bit of an old favourite. This bottle was my third and I will most likely purchase it again. What I like about this mascara is that it gives a nice natural look but still creates definition and volume. I have never found this mascara to be clumpy and the bonus is that the natural ingredients in the product actually add to the condition of your lashes; an example of this is the wheatgrass which nourishes the lashes.

Lip Service lip balm

This product was good however, I purchased it before I became vegan and it does contain beeswax therefore now that this tin is finished, I will not be re-purchasing. When a person becomes vegan, I strongly believe that they should use up their existing, non-vegan products to avoid waste.

B. Flawless long lasting concealer

I really like this concealer, I struggled for a long time finding a good, cruelty free, vegan concealer and now I feel that I have found the one! The B. Flawless concealer has excellent coverage and staying power. They have a good range of shades and I use 090 - light which matches my skin well. Who knew Superdrug's own brand would be so great?! I will be purchasing again.




Superdrug's own Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
I have used a lot of these now and I plan to keep using them. This scent was cotton and I like quite the fresh scents. As someone who sweats quite a bit (ew sorry) this deodorant is a life saver, it took a really long time to find a cruelty-free, vegan deo and this one has been really great!  It is also alcohol free which is a yay!




The Olive Branch shower gel
This product was gifted to me from my Lush store when I was just a customer and it makes my skin feel so soft and the mandarin scent is fresh and uplifting. The shower gel has olive oil in it which adds to the moisturising effect however, this makes the products a bit too watery and slightly wasteful. I think I would buy The Olive Branch but I wish it was thicker.

So that was it for my empties, let me know what you think and whether you enjoyed this post!
BB
For The Oceans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bex//boolie-blog.blogspot.co.uk