Saturday 21 February 2015

London Fashion Week: Day 1 Favourites

London Fashion Week kicked off yesterday and oh my, how incredible are some of the pieces?! 

It was only the first day however, the collections we have seen so far are looking very promising for fashion this year!

Unfortunately, I am not at London Fashion Week this year but luckily the internet & Vogue exists so I was able to keep up! There have been so many truly amazing designs on the catwalks yesterday but I have decided just to pick out a few of my favourites so far.

The Autumn/Winter 2015-2016 collection by Felder Felder was one that certainly caught my eye. My favourite pieces were those which were mainly black lace, I love a bit of a classy gothic look and black is obviously so easy to put together with almost anything. I think the contrast between the dark colours of the lace and the pale skin is really gorgeous. Here were my favourites from that collection:

Pictures from Vogue.


I did also adore the 70's Glam Rock look that appeared:




The other collection from today that I am so in love with is the Shrimps Autumn/Winter 2015-2016 range. I am a sucker for faux fur personally and the bright colours of this collection are just perfect for that statement piece.

Here are a few of my faves from the Shrimps catwalk today:

Again, photos have come from Vogue.





                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Overall, I am really impressed with day one, what do you guys think?

You can follow the rest of the collections from the week over at Vogue's website:
http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/autumn-winter-2015/ready-to-wear


Also, just a quick note to say I understand that London Fashion Week can stir up a few issues with my fellow vegans however, I just wanted to say that a lot of what I put up is purely inspiration. Although I do not agree with the use of leather & fur etc in fashion, I do admire a lot of the designs and would strive to find an alternative to suit that particular look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bex//boolie-blog.blogspot.co.uk