Saturday 22 August 2015

Blog Resurrection

Hello world! 

If you follow my Twitter you have probably seen that I went on a bit of a blog hiatus; I had so much to be doing with uni and also I was having such an extreme creativity block that I just needed a timeout. So, apologies to everyone who said they miss me, you guys made me feel really special and I appreciate all of your support! 

Anyway, I am back baby! 

During my break I have had a good long think about what I'm doing, what direction I'm heading in, what I want for my future and what I want for this blog. This blog started to take a bit of an unexpected turn for me towards the vegan/cruelty free path which seemed to be quite a natural progression and I thought I was okay with it however, I do feel that sometimes writing reviews and what-not seemed to neglect my creative side. I have loved writing for a very long time and the main aim of this blog in the beginning was to showcase my writing abilities and also just to keep me writing; It is because of this that I have decided to make a few changes to the content of my blog.

TO ALL MY CRUELTY FREE & VEGAN BLOGGERS; DO NOT WORRY!
As I am extremely passionate about veganism and animal rights, I will not be giving up on that side of my blog. I will continue to post about these subjects however, the plan is to include some other subjects that interest me and also just some written pieces that I have come up with in my own little think box. 

It would be great if you could all stick with me and let me know what you think of the changes, give me some feedback etc. 

Just a little life update too: I'm still at Lush and I'm now Head of Campaigns for my store which I love!
 
ALSO, I may or may not be attempting to write a book so that could be interesting! Stay tuned! 

Love to you all

Bex



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bex//boolie-blog.blogspot.co.uk