Friday 13 March 2015

Be Cruelty Free Week//Blog For Bunnies



Although I believe that every week is 'be cruelty free week', I like to take these opportunities to spread the word and shine a light on the cruelty free world so let's get started and #BlogforBunnies.

As we all know, unfortunately animal cruelty is everywhere we go, however one issue that really frustrates and upsets me is animal testing for cosmetics and household cleaning products.

Now, I don't want this post to become too preachy but I would rather inform people of the alternative options out there. The majority of us know what happens to animals when they are used for cosmetic testing (if you don't know then it is extremely simple to find information on the internet), so what I cannot understand is why do so many people turn a blind eye?!

I also want to make the point that there are no excuses; there are plenty of brands out there that are readily available and cruelty-free, some of them are even vegan. A lot of the time you can just look out for the Leaping Bunny sign on products.

Here are some lists of cruelty free brands:

Logical Harmony

My Beauty Bunny

Leaping Bunny 


The amount of cruelty free brands are certainly increasing and many companies are now taking notice of what the customers want and are changing.

If you need any more information feel free to drop me a comment and I will try to answer your queries or at least point you in the right direction.

Give it a go, try cruelty free.

BB
For The Oceans


 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bex//boolie-blog.blogspot.co.uk