Friday 24 April 2015

Lush Oxford Street Opening//23.04.2015

It's been a while but I've been doing some exciting things worth sharing, starting with the opening of the new Lush store on Oxford Street! 

As some of you will probably already know I am lucky enough to work for Lush; I don't think there is much point in me explaining what Lush is as I'm sure the majority of you already know and those who don't can google it and be wowed. As a Lush employee, I was invited to the VIP press day for the new 3 floor store on Oxford Street which was the day before the store was officially open to the public.
Walking into the new shop was like entering Lush for the first time all over again; with over 200 new products there was so much to smell & try out. As soon as I walked through the doors I was greeted by an extremely friendly member staff who seemed to share my excitement about the new Rub Rub Rub shower scrub bar; I instantly knew that I wanted one! 




I didn't purchase too much as money is a bit tight at the moment but I did manage to pick up a few products that caught my eye.

As well as the Rub Rub Rub bar, I picked up the Pink Flamingo reuseable bubble bar, a Lava Lamp bath bomb, a small bottle of the Yuzu and Cocoa Shower Cream, a couple of the new bath oils (which are only £2!) and a medium bottle of the Beautiful shower gel which shares the same scent as my favourite perfume, 1000 Kisses Deep!




The layout of the store was equally as good as the new products. With three floors to play around with there's enough room for a spa, mini Kitchen, Fun area along with all the gorgeous cosmetics.

It's too difficult to pick a favourite area as they are all so great but one of my favourite new features of the store is the sinks that have replaced the demo bowls we use in our store. 

I would suggest to everyone to pop down there for an amazing experience; the easiest way to explain it is that it's like a Lush version of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory! 



I also wanted to say a huge thank you to all the staff who were a huge help and showed me a gazillion products & how they work. Also a big thanks to everyone higher up who made the store possible!
If you can, visit the store...let me know what you think! I will post up some reviews of products once I have used them.

 BB
For The Oceans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bex//boolie-blog.blogspot.co.uk