Monday 18 May 2015

Bring on the YouTube Era

Here's some exciting news, well, sort of....I'm on YouTube now!

So I recently took the plunge and uploaded my first video to YouTube. As much as I enjoy writing and doing this blog, I feel the need to have something to go alongside it. Everyone knows that the YouTube world is rapidly expanding and vloggers are on the rise therefore I thought I would give it a go myself.

My YouTube will be based around similar things as this blog but perhaps it might be a bit more of an insight to my life.

To all you readers; do not worry, I will still post on here regularly as at the end of the day, writing is my true passion.

Let's see how it goes. My first video is a mini Lush Oxford Street haul and you can see it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CexeFnxAHo 

Go have a giggle at me & subscribe if you wanna!

BB

For The Oceans


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bex//boolie-blog.blogspot.co.uk